Jetst Self-Priming Jet Pump (JETST-100)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 PCS|
|Production Capacity:||60000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||in Export Standard Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JETST Series
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Type: Jet Pump
- Theory: Jet Pump
- Pump Body: Cast Iron
- Protection Class: IP44
- Color: at Your Request
- Size: 1" * 1"
- Motor Housing: Aluminum
- Specification: IE2
- HS Code: 8501520000
- Material: Cast Iron
- Power: Electric
- Application: Garden etc.
- Description: Self-Priming Jet Pump
- Impeller: Brass/Aluminum
- Motor: Single Phase
- Suction Lift up to: 9m
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon/Ceramic/Stainles
- Trademark: TWAIN
- Origin: Fujian(China)
1. The pump have a compact size and simple to use.
2. Heavy duty continuous work.
3. Ambient temperature up to 40 centigrade.
4. The thermal protector is installed if required.
5. The shaft is 45# steel or stainless steel and not easy to rust.
6.220-240V 50Hz power which is safer for your using.
7. The stator is 100% copper wire with high quality.
Liquid temperature up to 60
Ambient temperature up to 40
Total suction lift to 9m
1. Pump body: Stainless steel
2. Impeller: Brass 3. Mechanical seal: Stainless steel/Carbon-ceramic 4. Motor: Closed, externally ventilated 5. Insulation class: B and F
6. Protection class: IP44 or IP54
7. Shaft: 45# Steel / Stainless steel 8. Thermal protector (if required)
Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, America, etc.
Our Enterprise Spirit
The Market is the Core and The Quality is the Life.
We welcome worldwide merchants to join us for common development !
Q: What is your MOQ of this item?
A: Our MOQ is a full 20ft container, but for the first time cooperation, we accept samples order to check quality.
Q: Is it all right to make customers'own brand name?
A: Sure, we can be your OEM manufacturer with your authorization of brand.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: 30% T/T deposit, 70% balance before shipment or L/C at sight.
Q: How long is your warranty?
A: One year after receive B/L.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: 25-30 days after receiving your L/C or T/T deposit.